Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thank you Frank!

I never really thought we would be this close, but maybe destiny wanted us to be together. This year, we finally became classmates, and I can truly say I have gotten to know her better and I’m proud to be her best friend. Thank you, Frank Lavilla.
She is someone on whom you could always count on. She is always there when you need a helping hand. She never fails to brighten up my day. We have so many things in common. First of all, we both love Ian Somerhalder (AHHHH!!), we love watching movies, sharing stories about what happened to us the other day, etc. Most importantly, we are always there for each other, no matter what. Did I mention she is now currently addicted to Grey's Anatomy (just like me)?:) We always seem to be bumping into each other and we're always going around together, whether it's going to the canteen, Biscocho or around Iloilo to do our project. I love hanging out with her because it makes me appreciate her even more. Everyday, we discover new things about each other and become even closer. God has a purpose for everything and His purpose was to let the two of us make an impact in each other's lives.

Frank, thank you for giving me the privilege to be your friend and just remember that I'm always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment