Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I see dead people

How would it be to be able to talk to those who have passed on? Melinda Gordon has to face this particular situation in the (cancelled) show Ghost Whisperer. She is a newly married woman living in a small town and she owns an antique shop. However, this is not her only job. She also possesses the gift of communicating with spirits and she helps them resolve their issues for them to cross the light. As she does this, she has to deal with her personal life, risking the reputation of her sanity, as well face other entities from the “other side”.

I can’t get enough of this show. It’s horrifying and intriguing at the same time. You want to stop watching because your heart is already palpitating, but you just have to find out what the real deal is with the ghost. The storylines are unexpected, and full of drama and suspense. However, I also can’t wait to see Jim and Melinda together. They are so cute as a married couple, plus Jim is very supportive of his wife. It doesn’t hurt that he’s cute too.:)
Wouldn’t it be scary, though, to have this kind of gift? I don’t think I could handle seeing ghosts at every corner, popping out at all times. I would be screaming my head off all the time. So, I’ll leave the ghost chit-chat to Melinda Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment